ACT TEAM ASSISTANT
Personal stability, flexibility, energy and commitment to working with people recovering from severe mental illness.
2. Current CPR and First Aid certification.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly competent computer applications.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage resources, space, time & personnel to meet performance objectives.
5. AA degree or equivalent experience in office management, administration, finance.
6. Understanding of psychosocial rehabilitation and clinical treatment and experience with the mental health system including care management, authorizations, private insurance coverage, reimbursement rates, managed care codes and documentation.
7. Ability to meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
Take part in all agency sponsored training programs required by supervisor.
2. Responsible for administrative oversight of all documentary and regulatory requirements, as assigned by supervisor.
3. Participate as required in team meetings to assure administrative coordination; maintain client confidentiality as required by HIPPA.
4. Assume responsibility for the cost-effective operation of the team; make suggestions as needed; provide all necessary data for billing. Collect co-pays and payments from clients.
5. Ensure insurance and other intake data from new patients is in records; maintain collaborative relationships with managed care organizations and insurance carriers.
6. Assist in development and scheduling of staff as requested by supervisor. Ensure staff compliance with credentialing & privileging.
7. Ensure that the program and physical environment are safe for all clients, staff, and visitors and in accord with applicable agency policies or administrative regulations.
8. Ensure that team report writing and documentation is timely, accurate, and reflects a high professional standard.
9. Using the electronic medical records, input data and following through seeing services to their completion.
10. Maintain total confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA law, CARF accreditation standards and Maryland State Regulations.
11. Carry out duties at sites assigned and, by agreement, for other agencies by contract to LSC.
12. Other duties as assigned by the ACT Team Leader.
AUTHORITY: Position reports to the ACT Team Leader who will approve working schedule and provide evaluation.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full time, flexible schedule position; non-exempt from overtime; salary by letter of appointment.