Psychiatric Registered Nurse
Maintain total confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA law, CARF accreditation standards and Maryland State Regulations.
Using the electronic medical records, input data and following through seeing services to their completion.
Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working effectively and respectfully with clients.
Credentials as Registered Nurse (RN) authorized under Health Occupations Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, with current license and insurance or at least two years’ clinical experience and plans to achieve credentials above.
Must have psychiatric/mental health experience to support the clients in all areas.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a teamwork environment.
Highly developed organizational and communication skills.
Availability for work including some evenings and weekends as needed.
Current CPR certification.
Privileged to carry out all duties, including client treatment coordination.
Take part in all agency training programs as requested.
Maintain a high quality of treatment with staff as measured by outcome measures, no-show rates, productivity, client surveys, supervisory evaluation.
3. Complete all regulatory documentation of client treatment and share information in a timely manner with other professionals working with client, both with the staff and, with client permission, outside agencies.
4. Give shots and provide skilled nursing services as scheduled.
5. Collaborate with rehabilitation/treatment plans and staff in serving the client’s needs.
6. Provide health promotion and training as requested.
7. Maintain client confidentiality as required by Maryland law.
8. Supervise Medical Assistants
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Position reports to the Medical Director who provides clinical supervision. The Assistant Clinic Director, will provides administrative supervision. Schedules, assignments, and evaluations will be provided by the Clinic Director, who may delegate as desired.
Classification, Salary, and Benefits:
Regular, full time position; exempt from overtime; salary arranged by letter of appointment.