DAY ACTIVITIES COORDINATIOR
1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with people suffering from severe mental illness.
2. Current CPR and First Aid; driver’s license and safe driving record.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Associate's degree or equivalent experience in human services.
5. Demonstrate functional knowledge of area to be taught.
1. Carry out scheduled teaching, training, supervising, or monitoring functions as directed.
2. Provide innovation designed to maximize the independent living and working of Go-Getters' members as appropriate.
3. Maintain records of member attendance in groups; complete on-site attendance records as required.
4. Provide Community Support Teams with information on member progress as needed.
5. Attend meetings as required.
6. Take part in agency sponsored trainings as required by supervisor.
Position reports to Program Director who will provide a working schedule.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full-time position; non-exempt from overtime; see published scale