HEALTH HOME DIRECTOR
1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with people recovering from severe mental illness and co-occurring medical conditions
2. Current CPR and First Aid certification; driver's license and safe driving record; reliable transportation.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; successful track record as trainer.
4. Formal training at the Master’s degree level in a relevant area of study and at least five years’ experience working with people recovering from severe mental illness. Significant experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree if in process of obtaining.
5. Substantial track record in a supervisory capacity with evidence of teamwork development and leadership.
6. Understanding of assessment, treatment plan, and intervention development, crisis care, client centered rehabilitation, working knowledge of community based services and resources.
7. Meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
1. Oversee all onsite and offsite Health Home operations in day programs, community support, crisis care, and RRPs.
2. Meet the challenge of making the entire agency, staff and members, health and wellness conscious and adopt a battery of measurable health outcomes by which to determine individual and aggregate progress.
3. Stay up to date on statewide and national trends relevant to Health Home development.
4. Take part in all agency sponsored training programs required by supervisor.
5. Assume responsibility for the recruiting, developing, scheduling, training, and day-to-day supervision of Health Home staff whose mission is to provide outreach and site based services to members to ensure their health, wellness, and general medical needs are being met.
6. Ensure members are meeting their Health Home goals; review these for correctness and achievable relevance.
7. Organize and carry out day program activities to ensure that wellness training needs of members and staff are met.
8. Forge links with all available community resources to meet the wellness needs of members.
9. Participate in on-call system.
10. Develop revenue and control expenses in accordance with Health Home budget.
11. Ensure that all documentation generated by the Health Home team is timely, accurate, and reflects a high professional standard.
12. Attend meetings and fulfill other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Position reports to the Executive Director, who will approve working schedule and provide evaluation. The Health Home Director supervises Health Home staff directly, and works with other assigned staff through their individual; supervisors.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full or part time, flexible schedule position; exempt from overtime; director track; see published salary scale.