HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with those with serious mental
2. Formal training in office management, human resources, use of office machines or experience
equivalent to the Associate degree.
3. Significant proficiency with the use of computers and common business software (database;
spreadsheets, word processing); demonstrated willingness and capacity to learn.
4. Superior command of written English, including forms for reports, letters, other documents.
5. Highly developed organizational and teaching skills.
6. Meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
1. Take part in all agency training programs as requested.
2. Assist in staff recruitment, including advertisements, setting up interviews; reference checks,
notification to applicants.
3. Ensure all staff are privileged / credentialed per state and Go-Getters requirements; assist in
raining employees as requested.
4. Assist in setting up training seminars as required, including search for presenter, compilation
and emailing of brochure; set up of equipment and staffing of registration desk. Completing
follow-up & closure requirements.
5. Maintain Health & Safety spreadsheet.
6. Type correspondence, reports and other documents as required.
7. Suggest and formulate new procedures and forms as needed.
8. Be willing, able to step in and cover the Personnel Director’s duties if required.
9. Administer employee benefits as required by supervisor.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Position reports to Personnel Director, receives schedules, assignments, and evaluations from same.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, part or full time position; exempt from overtime; see published salary scale.