LOWER SHORE CLINIC (LSC) CLINIC DIRECTOR
1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with clients recovering from severe mental illness.
2. Current CPR and First Aid; driver's license and safe driving record.
3. Significant experience providing clinical treatment to persons recovering from severe mental illness.
4. Formal training at the Master's degree level in counseling, social work, psychology, or a related field. Licensed Mental Health Professional. Clinical supervisory experience desired.
5. Demonstrated ability to supervise clinical and medical personnel in a teamwork environment. Ability to manage resources, space, time, and personnel to meet performance objectives.
6. Understanding of recovery-oriented rehabilitation concepts and coordination of community service resources.
7. Understanding of mental health treatment concepts and implementation, including diagnoses and medication, individual and group therapies, family systems, behavior management, crisis intervention.
8. Highly developed organizational skills.
1. Clinical and Administrative Oversight of OMHC, Primary Care, Pharmacy, and Other Clinic Services Designated by the CEO.
2. Facilitate Peer Review of all Prescribers
3. Take part in agency sponsored training programs as required by supervisor.
4. Responsible for clinical oversight of Lower Shore Clinic, including all documentation and regulatory requirements.
5. Ensure the Lower Shore Clinic maintains high quality, culturally competent clinical care management; and maintain client confidentiality as required by Maryland and federal law.
6. Maintain sufficient staff for the Lower Shore Clinic, including recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, disciplining, and terminating with advice and consent of supervisor.
7. Analyze staff training needs and propose training; maintain awareness of integrated healthcare issues, trauma informed care, and culturally diverse populations, and apprise staff of same.
8. In collaboration with the Medical Director, ensure staff compliance with credentialing and privileging.
9. Develop and implement the budget for the Lower Shore Clinic and ensure operations are carried out within the confines of the budget and that revenue targets are met.
10. Ensure that client services and administration requirements run smoothly.
11. Ensure that primary care, psychiatric, and psychological evaluations as well as all treatment of clients are carried out in accordance with established plans of care.
12. Provide direct supervision and operational oversite to all off-site clinic programs.
13. Ensure that clinic report writing, outside correspondence, and documentation is timely, accurate, and reflects a high professional standard.
14. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Position reports to the Chief Executive Officer of the Lower Shore Clinic; receives schedules, assignments, and evaluations from same, and supervises clinical staff. Position may include therapist duties, as agreed with supervisor.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full-time position; exempt from overtime; salary by letter of appointment.