LOWER SHORE CLINIC THERAPIST
1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working effectively and respectfully with clients grappling with severe mental illness.
2. Credentials as Mental Health Professional authorized under Health Occupations Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, with current license and insurance or at least two years’ clinical experience and plans to achieve credentials above.
3. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a teamwork environment.
4. Highly developed organizational and communication skills.
5. Availability for work including some evenings and weekends as needed.
6. Current CPR and First Aid; driver’s license and safe driving record.
7. Privileged to carry out all duties, including client treatment coordination.
1. Take part in all agency training programs as requested.
2. Maintain a high quality of treatment at Lower Shore Clinic as measured by outcome measures, no-show rates, productivity, client surveys, supervisory evaluation.
3. Complete all regulatory documentation of client treatment and share information in a timely manner with other professionals working with client, both at the Lower Shore Clinic and, with client permission, outside agencies.
4. Plan and carry out individual, family, and group courses of treatment.
5. Collaborate with rehabilitation plans and staff in serving the client’s needs.
6. Provide health promotion and training as requested.
7. Maintain client confidentiality as required by Maryland law.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Position reports to the Clinic Director, who provides administrative supervision. Schedules, assignments, and evaluations will be provided by the Clinic Director, who may delegate as desired. The Medical Director provides clinical supervision.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full or part time position; exempt from overtime; salary arranged by letter of appointment.