1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with the persons suffering from severe mental illness.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; experience preferred.
3. Experience with the use of QuickBooks, computers and common business software preferred; demonstrated willingness to learn.
4. Superior command of written English, including forms for reports, letters, and other documents.
5. Highly developed organizational skills.
6. Meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
1. Close, analyze, and report on financial statements.
2. Be either primary or secondary employee responsible for the following:
a. Monthly evaluations of accruals and reconciliation of various accounts
b. Accounts receivable and bank reconciliation
c. General accounting and closing entries and other reporting functions.
3. Financial and operational reporting as requested.
4. Quarter and year end procedures.
5. Take part in agency training programs as required by supervisor
6. Other duties as assigned by the Finance Director.
Position reports to Chief Financial Officer, receives schedules, assignments, and evaluations from same.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full-time position; non-exempt from overtime; see published salary scale, administrative track.