1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with the persons suffering from severe mental illness.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; experience preferred.
3. Experience with the use QuickBooks, computers and common business software preferred; demonstrated willingness to learn.
4. Superior command of written English, including forms for reports, letters, and other documents.
5. Highly developed organizational skills.
6. Meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
1. Work with other team members in the following areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, cash and other deposits
2. Monthly evaluation and reconciliation of various accounts and accruals.
3. General accounting and closing entries and other reporting functions
4. Quarter and year end procedures
5. Other duties as assigned.
Position reports to Chief Financial Officer, receives schedules, assignments, and evaluations from Chief Financial Officer.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full-time position; non-exempt from overtime; see published salary scale, administrative track.